DVR Motion Detector Alarm Color Hidden Camera
SKU: ST122Sale Price: $242.00
Price Includes Shipping!*
• PIR detection & motion detection, working steady
• Connect with a mini siren, when someone intrudes, it will start recording/snap automatically
• AVI recording and JPG snap optional
• Overwriting when memory is full.
• With 128M built-in flash memory,
• Support 8G SD card ( Optional)
• Internal 1/3" SONY CCD camera makes pictures clearly
• Internal lithium battery
• Real time clock record the time for every video/picture
• Mode Exchange for PAL/NTSC
• Review the video and browse pictures via monitor or TV
• Night vision, using in dark condition
• TV Mode: PAL / NTSC
• Internal camera: SONY 1/3 CCD (CMOS is Optional)
• Horizontal resolution: 420 TV Line
• Trigger for record: Motion detection
• Trigger for alarm: Motion detection + PIR detection (optional)
• Power supply: DC 5V; Electric current: 500mA-800mA
• AV out impedance: 75O; AV Out volt: 1Vp-p
• PIR detection distance: =8M
• View angle: =120 degree
• Record Frame: PAL10 f/s NTSC10f/s
• AVI Resolution: 320 X 240; JPEG resolution: 640 X 480
• Memory: Flash memory and SD Card
• SD card capacity: =8G byte
• OSD: English
• Alarm chip: Fixed code: PT2262 / Study code: SC1527
• Surge resistance: 4.7MOoptional
• Data code: D1 low, D2 high, D3 empty, D4 empty
• Wireless frequency: 315MHz/433MHz (optional)
• Li-battery capacity: 1800MAH
• Battery recharge: >6 hours; Battery discharge: >3 hours
• AC adapter: AC/110 240V, 50-60Hz, DC5V, 1.5A
• RC distance: =8M
• IR distance: 5M-8M; IR
• 8G SD card using time: AVI video recording for 8-10days, snapshot for 25 days
All returns, refunds, or exchanges must be approved by Safety Technology (the manufacturer) before any products are returned.
We have implemented this policy because of the misuse of our former liberal return policy. A few unscrupulous people have ordered our products for specific short term uses and then returned the product in a condition that would not allow us to resell. We test all of our products before shipping. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you have any question regarding our products, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 477-1739 before placing an order.
RETURN POLICY: All our hidden cameras, surveillance equipment, and other hi-tech products are special ordered by the person ordering and are NOT subject to cancellations. Due to the nature of our product line, returns will only be accepted for products damaged upon shipment to the customer*. All returns must be authorized by Safety Technology before product(s) is returned. All products must be returned in the original packaging. Safety Technology will replace, refund, or credit your account for returned product(s) at Safety Technology's discretion.
*Special exceptions may be made on a case by case basis determined by Safety Technology. In this event, returns are subject to deductions for shipping costs and a 25% restocking charge and must be returned within a five (5) day period from date of receipt of product(s). NO refunds will be given for products returned without explicit permission from Safety Technology.
Any return must be authorized by a representative of Safety Technology and under no circumstances will returns be accepted otherwise. Authorization and shipping instructions must be obtained from Safety Technology. No returns will be authorized after five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) by the customer.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REQUESTS TO RETURN PRODUCTS MUST BE OBTAINED FROM Safety Technology WITHIN A FIVE (5) DAY PERIOD AFTER THE CUSTOMER HAS RECEIVED THE PRODUCT(S).