Depository safes feature a mailbox type drop-down drawer for fast and easy deposit of cash, money bags, and envelopes into the safe without having to open it.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Body is solid plate steel construction with a 1/2” solid plate steel door.
- Front-Loading Access – Depositories have a smooth mailbox type mechanism which allows for under counter placement of the safe.
- Fish-Resistant – International depository safes incorporate an anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to ”fish” the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
- Bolt Detent – When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature – When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices – UL-listed Group II combination lock. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate. Also available with electronic lock (pictured).
- Relocker – All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes – For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20"(H) x 14"(W) x 14"(D)
- Weight: 130 lbs